Great Britain and Ireland atlas Michelin 2020
Full of practical features, the Michelin Road Atlas Great Britain & Ireland is the perfect companion for your everyday journey and holiday planning. updated every year, it gives you clear and accurate information for a safe and enjoyable journey thanks to a detailed mapping scale of 1/300 000. The route planner as well as the time and distance charts will help you plan and optimise your journey. Michelins safety alerts warn you about dangerous driving areas, such as steep hills, level crossing as well as risk zone subject to tighter speed check. The Michelin Great Britain and Ireland road atlas also shows tourist sights, leisure facilities, as well as scenic routes so that you can make the most of your journey.
Michelin Great Britain & Ireland Atlas (A4 paperback) features:
* Detailed mapping with a scale 1/300 000 (4.75 miles to 1 inch)
* Mileage chart and journey times to help you plan your journey
*Key to Map Pages to quickly access your region of interest
*Practical street plan section for an easy navigation in urban areas: 52 town plans embedded in the mapping of their surrounding area.
* Easier navigation thanks to the location map featured on top of each page.
* An extensive place name index to easily identify the destination of your choice
* Comprehensive and detailed key to symbols used
* Fuel station and service areas
* Tourist information with place of interest and leisure facilities, as well as scenic routes, cross-referenced with the famous Michelin Green Guides, with towns underlined in green
· Format Paperback 194 pages
· Dimensions 223 x 286 x 13mm 530g
· Publication date 23 Sep 2019
· Publisher Michelin Editions Des Voyages
· Publication City/Country Paris, France
· Language French
· ISBN10 2067237136
· ISBN13 9782067237131