| Vicmap South East Region Map Book Spatial Vision
MAJOR NATIONAL AND STATE PARKS: Yarra Ranges, Bunyip, Cape Liptrap, Wilsons Promontory, Moondarra, Baw Baw, Tarra-Bulga, Alpine, Avon, Holey Plains, Mitchell River, Gippsland Lakes, The Lakes, Lake Tyres, Snowy River, Kosciuszko, Cape Conran, Errinundra, Lind, Coopracambra, Alfred, Croajingolong, Nadgee.
Note: In most places this edition extends at least 20 kms over New South Wales border.
SCALE: South East Region: 1:100,000 Selected areas: 1:50,000 Township maps: 1:20,000 Wilsons Promontory: 1:150,000
- Both sides of the Murray River
- South West to Wonthaggi, Inverloch, Korumburra, Fish Creek, Buffalo, Leongatha, Wilsons Promontory
- South East to Mallacoota, Gabo Island
- South to Lakes Entrance, Bairnsdale, Orbost, Bruthen, Golden Beach – Paradise Beach, Flamingo Beach
- North West to Marysville, Healesville – Badger Creek, Woods Point, Baw Baw Alpine Village
- North to Mount Buller Alpine Village, Towonga, Mt Beauty – Tawonga South, Falls Creek.
SIZE: 25cm wide and 34cm high