| Northern Grampians Outdoor Recreation Guide Map Spatial Vision
Coverage of the main map extends from about Mount William Road junction (Note: Mount William is not included) and Moora Moora reservoir in the south to Mount Zero including the whole northern sector of the Grampians National Park. The reverse side includes a 1:25,000 scale enlargement of Halls Gap and the Wonderland area. A total of 29 day walks and 2 overnight hikes are described with brief track notes including distance, difficulty gradings and estimated walking time. All walks are cross-referenced by numeric symbols to the maps.
There are also background notes on flora and fauna, other activities, safety and Aboriginal heritage.
Additional product information
COVERAGE: Halls Gap, Dadswells Bridge, Zumstein, Moora Moora Reservoir, Wartook Reservoir, and Lake Lonsdale
IDEAL FOR: Bushwalking, mountain biking and car touring
SIZE (folded):135mm wide and 250mm high
SIZE (unfolded): 675mm wide by 1000mm high
The Northern Grampians recreation guide provides detailed maps for walking, overnight hiking, walking tracks, major activities, car and four wheel touring as well as flora and fauna. Made in conjunction with Parks Victoria, the guide also contains information about the many walks (difficulty, distance, time and elevation), major activities and local contact information.
Special Features include:
An Ideal Grampians walking map for the Northern region
- Field checked, colour topographic map at a scale of 1:50,000.
- Visitor information regarding overnight hiking, walking tracks, major activities, car and four wheel touring as well as flora and fauna
- Overnight hiking routes and campsites.
- Walking tracks - with varying levels of difficulty, distance and duration.
- Major recreational facilities, parks and forests.
Our Price: $13.95