Camps Australia Wide Ed 11 B4 Large Print
Camps 11 – Spiral Bound, easy to read B4 Edition including 3,800 Camp Snaps
Camps 11 easy to read with campsite photos is the definitive guide to low-cost camping across Australia with over 3,800 camp site photos, featuring verified free camps, caravan parks, national and state parks, community campsites, showgrounds, station stays and much more.
- over 5,000 free and low-cost sites
- over 4,000 pet-friendly sites
- GPS positions of each site
- Detailed facility information
- Atlas mapping for navigation
The latest edition of Camps Australia Wide features more sites than ever before, giving campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts, road trippers and other travellers more places to pull up and stay for the night. Travellers who want to take their pet on the road can choose from over 4,000 pet-friendly campsites using Camps 11, making it easy to discover Australia without having to leave your furry (or otherwise) friend behind.
To help you navigate your journey, Camps 10 features Hema road atlas mapping for all of Australia. With each site pinpointed and referenced on the mapping, it’s easy to find the perfect place to stay without huge camping fees using Camps 11.
Camp site listing features
Each site listing in the book contains:
- Site Name
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema Maps
- GPS coordinates
- Photo of camp site
- Site facilities available including toilets, disabled facilities, if shade is available, fireplace provided, fees payable, Big Rig suitable identifier, powered site available, nice views or lookouts, mobile phone reception and if pets are allowed