Camps Australia Wide Edition 12 Spriral Bound Large B4 Size
Camps Australia Wide Edition 12 Spriral Bound Large B4 with Photos
Camps 12 is the only guide you will need for free and low-cost camping across Australia, featuring verified free and budget camps. Travellers can tell if a site is free or paid, national parks, state forests, showgrounds, pub stays, RV parks, station and farm stays on the maps and listings. Only remote caravan parks that are important wayfinders or outback roadhouses are found in this streamlined edition.
Whats new in Camps 12?
- More focus on free and low-cost sites than ever before
- Latest new campsites and public dump points – over 3,300 pet-friendly campsites
- Supported with updates and free access to the CAMPS App
- Sites that are pet friendly and/or have a public dump point are identified on the map, as well as the listing
How CAMPS is different to other guides?
- Known for generations as “The Travellers Bible”
- Every site is personally checked
- You can see site type on the map with coloured icons
- 30 plus years of research
- Aussie family owned business
Everything you need to know about a campsite is in the listing – even fishing, 4WD access, swimming and if it has a boat ramp! They now list address as well as the GPS.
This edition is best for campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts and road trippers who prefer a larger maps and easier to read edition for trip planning and navigation. It is perfect for travellers who like to see campsite photos. This value for money guide helps travellers save money and travel further on the road. It includes a fold out CAMPS symbol summary.
Camps Australia Wide 12 B4 (Easy to Read)
Campsite Photos and Larger Maps
- ISBN-13: 9780994532770
- Local release date: 02/12/2022
- Format: Spiral bound (345.00mm X 252.00mm) 502 pages Weight: 2220g